LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
• Bachelor degree in Finance;
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience;
• Strong background in Financial accounting and cash management;
• SAP experience;
• BPC experience is a plus;
• English (fluent, verbally and written);
• Complete, timely and accurate recording of transactions and journal entries in the financial system SAP ECC;
• Complete and timely reporting of monthly and quarterly global financial reporting requirements in SAP BPC, based on the LeasePlan Accounting and Reporting manual;
• Manage the payment processes and bank accounts of the holding entities and optimize cash positions and other cash flows (capital and dividend movements to and from subsidiaries) working closely with the central treasury team;
• Calculation and recharging of Holding overhead to the subsidiaries under the Service Agreement, License Fee Agreement and Guarantee Fee Agreement;
• Pro-actively implement improvements in accounting and reporting systems and processes to increase efficiency and quality of the accounting and reporting;