.NET&JS Full-Stack Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sparkware Technologies active
View all jobs .NET&JS Full-Stack Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
We are looking for a with a good sense and experience on web development, to join an involved team of developers, and create software to be proud of for our dedicated Casino team.
The projects you will be working on, have a central importance in our multinational organization: they are the casino web client (85% of work) and the development and testing tools ecosystem accompanying it.
Why not join us?
- because you don't care about the quality of the code you write, as long as you deliver the feature.
- because you think unit testing is useless and you do it only because some manager said so.
- because your code smells, but you're doing your best to hide it.
- because you don't like new technologies, and prefer to stay with what you know already.
- because you're very formal and can't stand people joking at work.
- because you're on a diet, and can't resist cookies.
Our projects use mainly:
- TypeScript, ES6, ReactJS with TS, SASS and Angular 7 on front-end.
- C#/.Net, MSSQL on back-end.
We care a lot about code and product quality and about having the right processes in place for this.
CI/CD, unit testing, E2E automation and production monitoring are part of our daily activities, supported by dedicated DevOps teams.
You will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the services, components and configuration that build the casino client, for both mobile and PC, and for the many different markets and regulations where we deploy our product. Your work will be done mainly in TypeScript, C#/.Net, , ReactJS, CSS/SASS, having code quality and product stability as main concerns. You will use tools and other technologies specific to web development, such as WebStorm, Visual Studio, GIT, TFS (for requirements and bug tracking), Mocha, Chai, Cypress, Jest, Jenkins, Kafka, Kibana, etc.
You can visit 888casino.com for a sample of what the result of your work will be like.
- design and create reusable and testable code for the features that you develop, both in front-end and back-end.
- analyze and fix bugs.
- maintain, and refactor existing features and code.
- perform code reviews with teammates and be a part of the commits approval process.
- write unit tests and/or E2E tests for the features that you develop.
- provide QA with impact and assistance on testing the features and bug fixes that you deliver.
- integrate your code with other software components delivered by other teams, and help them understand integration issues.
- analyze performance issues and implement optimizations.
- create and maintain tools for internal use to ease QA processes and workflow.
- share the technical and project knowledge that you have with other team members.
- work in Agile SCRUM methodology, delivering within reasonable time frames, and providing input and updates in the meetings.