Sales Rep Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hubgets active
View all jobs Sales Rep Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Our product, Hubgets is a teamwork app that helps teams from around the world communicate in real-time and improve their productivity, while having fun😉
Find out more about life at Hubgets, check out our Instagram feed @HubgetsHug
Determined. Ambitious. Reliable. That's what we're looking for in our sales interns. Could that be you?
As part of our Sales team, you'll spread the word about Hubgets and play a key part in the selling process. Your success is our success, so we'll ensure your effort is equally rewarded
Our product, Hubgets is a teamwork app that helps teams from around the world communicate in real-time and improve their productivity, while having fun. We speak with our customers and with teams that could use Hubgets on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, our Ask HUG community. Our internship is very hands-on, so be ready to get your hands dirty of tweets, posts, infographics, highly hashtagged pictures and even some snaps.
When the Cool Summer Internship is over, you may be one of the interns invited to join our team. If you are still a student, we'll customize your work schedule based on your school schedule and help you with your graduation project.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable work experience and have fun all summer long, so grab it! Plenty of perks await. We would like you to have several professional assets like:
- Student pursuing a degree in sales, business, communications or related major or fresh graduate
- Excellent English communication skills, both in writing and verbal
- High level of motivation for sales
- Great customer service skills
- Strong desire to continue to learn in a practical, hands-on manner
- Familiarity with online communication tools and channels
So what you'll have to do is:
- Build business by identifying leads and establishing contact
- Qualify leads, check and refer profiles in our CRM
- Implement phone calls and email (inbound & outbound) campaigns and promotions
- Manage and escalate (potential) customer needs and requests for product assistance in first phases of the sales process (product & services information, demos)
- Respond to customer needs, cases, issues or concerns on different online media channels (email, phone, community)
- Guide active clients to different organizational resources - website, communities, blog
Above industry financial benefits
Over 20 benefits, from VIP medical insurance to shares and support programs
Major technical challenges in real-time communications, high performance service delivery, data analytics
Full support for relocation to Bucharest (including from abroad)
Easy access to our office. We even have a Hugmobil to make your commute as short as possible.
The recruiting process is tough (not long). You will take challenging tests while meeting your future colleagues. We guarantee full confidentiality of all applications.