Technical Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||> 5 ani experienta|
Technical Business Analyst- Regulatory Reporting
Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC). Within the BSC, the Finance Solutions Center ensures in particular the evolutions and the smooth functioning of the application ANC / Regulatory international reports, which aims to produce the AnaCredit regulatory reporting of some subsidiaries of the Company Group in general.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Design the functional content of the IT solution on behalf of the business;
- Provide user assistance, production monitoring and support of regulatory reporting process;
- Identify, analyze, challenge and translate user needs for changes and new regulatory requirements of the international and national banks and other authorities together with the Project Manager;
- Elaborate functional and partial technical specifications including SQL and parameterization formulas for regulatory reporting tool;
A little about you:
- Senior experienceover to 3 years experience in a similar position;
- You have a very good level of English. French would be a plus;
- Functional and business knowledge related to AnaCredit, reporting, or regulatory report (FINREP, COREP, LIQ, SURFI, PROTIDE);
- Technical knowledge, Information system and associated computer tools (DWH, data flows, data transformation, BI, BO, Excel, SQL, XML).