Data Services Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Services Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Fluent in English;
- Expert in Windows server operating systems (2008 and 2012);
- Understanding of virtualized solution on VMware and HyperV;
- Expert in Active directory, DNS services, DHCP services;
- Able to individually solve issues (e.g. troubleshoot some performance issue);
- Ability to work in international and cross-cultural team and environment;
- Communicative & team player;
- Installation and configuration of Windows server operating systems (2008 and 2012);
- Remote and corporate administration of Windows server operating systems (2008 and 2012);
- Installation and configuration of Windows Server native services like DNS, DHCP, Active directory, DFS, IIS;
- Troubleshoot complex issues on the above mentioned operating systems;
- Maintain existing documentation of the server infrastructures;
- Communicate and cooperating with other IT teams, like customer support, network team, security team, architecture team for to reach common goals;
- Attractive benefits package including: flexible benefits at your choice (meal vouchers, coverage of public transportation or medical services for a member of the family), private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription, interactive library subscription;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training – online or classroom;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;