Awesome Management Trainee opportunity!
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
- Be a graduate/young professional with 1- or 2-years working experience;
- Have a very strong interest in pursuing a career in a multi-functional organization
- Have a very high proficiency of English;
- Have a background in economics, business administration or human resources;
- Be hardworking, and willing to invest in your professional development;
- Be a top performer with excellent academic achievements and a team player with drive and passion;
- Have great analytical skills, be sharp, curious, resilient and mature;
- Have an international profilee geographically flexible and open to spending part of the programe abroad;
- Be adaptable when put outside of your comfort zone both functionally and geographically;
- Be strategic and pragmatic by nature, enjoy performing down-to-earth tasks and not afraid to dive into the details required to enable a better outcome;
- Go for the ambition or goal, in a balanced way, both in approach to tasks and in communication with others;
- Enjoy meeting and working with new people, are easy to cooperate with and open to challenges and change;
- Enjoy working in a team, have experience and/or genuine interest in leading people.
- Comprehensive onboarding BAT Business and GBS function;
- A real job assigned at executive level;
- Exposure to a Global Business Services;
- World-class leadership training;
- An environment which is rapidly changing to meet the demands of the BAT business which is being reshaped in the context of next generation tobacco products;
- The opportunity to bring your difference and land your contribution within a dynamic business environment;
- The opportunity to participate in international business projects;
- Networking & mentorship from senior leaders and other graduates from all over the world.
At the end of the 12 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role in the Global Business Services function or in other BAT Business Unit outside of Romania.