Junior Engagement Associate - Audit Delivery Center
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Engagement Associate - Audit Delivery Center active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
The Regional Audit Delivery Centres (RADC) were developed to support Audit and Assurance engagement teams with the completion of Audit processes and engagement support administrative activity as part of the wider Audit Transformational Change Programme. The RADC’s are designed to support teams across the engagement lifecycle of an audit process through performing standard audit tasks in work packages and providing a range of support services to reduce the levels of administrative work placed on practitioners. The RADC’s supports more efficient and cost effective working practices, whilst ensuring quality standards are maintained and improved. The activity undertaken within the Centres will evolve as they become embedded into the audit life cycle and as Deloitte Way Workflows are launched and implemented.
The success of Audit Transformation is reliant on effective change management at all levels in Member Firms and you will play a pivotal role in influencing and transforming how audit work is undertaken in the future at a Global level. You will be part of a Team that will contribute to developing best practice and be key in driving continuous improvement within the Centres.
his role provides an exciting opportunity to work in an international organisation in our Audit Delivery Centre in Romania. This role within the Support Services Team is key in supporting our Member Firm Client Facing Teams with the execution and delivery of our audit engagements. The work you will undertake is pivotal in supporting the business to drive through improving effectiveness in the end to end process.
You will be working as part of a team working on distinct activities that form part of the end to end audit process and will be working alongside our experienced and highly skilled practitioners.
Your role will be to deliver efficient, reliable and cost-effective working practices in support of our engagement teams. We foster a culture of continuous improvement so we will rely on you to develop best practice initiatives that will firmly benefit your stakeholders and the customer.
You will have the opportunity to develop and advance both your technical and soft skills through our structured training and development plans.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies); or Good level of education supported with relevant experience.
• Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset);
• Good analytical skills;
• Excellent organisational skills;
• Able to multi task and take a systematic approach to work with the ability to prioritise workload under pressure;
• Excellent attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
• Interested in international business environment and professional development;
• Confident and professional communicators;
• Evidence of your ability to work seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues at all levels showing initiative and proactivity.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint are a must.
• Demonstrate a commitment to developing yourself
As an Engagement Associate your responsibilities will include:
• Performing selected administrative activities as part of the delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements. Administrative activities will be performed for various national and international companies and institutions, in accordance with local accounting standards;
These include and this is list is not exhaustive:
- Supporting client take on procedures and client file management ensuring working within Deloitte policies and procedures.
- Organising billing, budget reviews and perform analysis of project finances ensuring completed accurately.
- Production of reports, letters and documentation supporting the projects you are working on, ensuring completed to a high standard.
- Organising meetings, drafting agendas and minute taking to support client engagement teams.
• Supporting teams and managers with the delivery of project support, business development and practice management related administrative tasks.
• Preparing and administering documentation using standard templates where appropriate to support the Client engagement teams based out at client locations under the guidance of experienced colleagues.
• Using proven Deloitte audit methodologies and developing an understanding of how your work fits into the wider audit end to end process and links with the Deloitte Way.
• Participating in a customised training programme as well as coaching by others to become more independent and acquire technical know-how.
• Interacting with your team and team leader about data and information issues to ensure accuracy and high standard of work.
• Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines.
• Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complying with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies
• Acting with honesty and integrity in all areas of activity. Understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
• Identifying and embracing our purpose and values, putting these into practice in your professional life.
• Understanding how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business in a wider setting
What we offer:
• Modern offices with excellent facilities
• Good work-life balance – predictable working hours
• Office-based job with limited/no travel
• Working in a multi-national environment with Deloitte professionals from across Europe
• Extensive training and the possibility of acquiring external qualifications
• Opportunity for a career in Finance for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate.