TEAM LEADER CONTACT CENTER WIZZ AIR PROJECT
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Conectys active.
Vezi toate job-urile TEAM LEADER CONTACT CENTER WIZZ AIR PROJECT active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
Conectys is looking for a new Team Leader .
If you’re up to the challenge and you’d like to work in a fun team, for one of our most important clients, it’s time to take a look at our job opening!
Before applying, you should familiarize yourself with our expectations:
• Proficiency in English is mandatory;
• At least 6 months experience in a BPO;
• Pro-active, driven to implement initiatives;
• Good teamwork skills & can-do mindset;
As a Team Leader you will handle:
• Assists to implement improvements that will advance the customer’s metrics;
• Maximizes a positive customer experience by identifying, understanding, and resolving inquiries; maintain oversight of service delivery, taking responsibility for escalated issues;
• Produce reports and maintain records as required by upper management;
• Maintains thorough and current working knowledge of procedures, methods and regulatory requirements;
• Coach, counsel and motivate performance to achieve winning results;
• Monitor and maintain the departmental key performance indicators as outlined by management;
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports for review and to complete necessary administrative tasks;
• Monitor, evaluate and report on business trends to be able to plan and implement staffing schedules based on business demands and customer volumes;
• Assist with the hiring, developing and evaluation of all staff, including handling correction action when necessary.
Take a look and at what we offer:
• Rewards, incentives & benefits according to your performance and involvement;
• Working in a young, friendly and multicultural environment with a motivated, professional and result oriented team;
• Subscription to medical services and meal tickets from the first month of employment;
• Professional work environment in a fast growing company with international career opportunities;
Want to join us? Apply now and you might be our new colleague!