IT Cloud Operations Expert
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs IT Cloud Operations Expert active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is the world leader in prepaid corporate services, designs and manages solutions that improve the efficiency of organizations and purchasing power to individuals.
As part of the company’s digital transformation, they have launched a major program to rationalize and modernize its IT infrastructures through a large-scale private and public cloud migration while restructuring and consolidating existing IT operations to create a global organization – a new Information Technology Center.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The company is growing fast on public cloud, especially on Microsoft Azure. First design and implementations are done or are in progress, so they are hiring an IT Cloud Operation expert for managing the cloud infrastructures and providing operations support for business-critical components & application services.
The IT Cloud Operations expert reports to the Group IT Cloud Operations & Infrastructure manager within the corporate Information Technology Center (ITEC).
In particular, the person will:
• Manage all daily IT operations activities including monitoring, preventive maintenance, service availability, reporting, problem resolution & change management across cloud infrastructure & application services.
• Qualify technologies, design and build new cloud services for new applications.
• Build & deploy the Cloud operations tool stack (systems & application monitoring, automation, scheduling etc.).
• Manage technologies on a day-to-day basis:
o Clarity to counterparts, performance analysis, footprint development.
o Review and analyses specified problems and issues to identify best technical/professional solutions.
o Make technical/professional recommendations which have a perceptible impact on business performance.
• Work with L1 support teams and application teams:
o Resolve and treat IT events, resolution & root cause analysis activities.
o Participate to the Change Advisory Board (CAB) if needed.
o Manage the link with IT Design and other teams.
o Support Level 1 teams.
• Participate & ensure compliance with an IT service management framework, operational policies & procedures.
• Oversee the quality & performance of services delivered on Cloud infrastructures (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS), and services delivered to our internal business clients.
• Define & implement appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards to provide a clear & precise view of production services. Propose & drive service improvement plans & actions.
• Coordinate prompt communication & ensure the operational relationship with internal clients / local country IT teams in the event of service outages.
• Work closely with other teams with the ITEC organization in Europe, APAC & Americas zones to guarantee the global coherency, quality & performance of Cloud services.
• Develop, implement & apply IT operating policies, processes & procedures to ensure effective delivery of services. Participate in operational acceptance & readiness testing for the handover of new services and changes from delivery teams to Operations to achieve the meet operational SLAs.
• Measure and optimize the efficiency of the application by teams related to IT expertise domain, set up the plans of improvement and measure the cost efficiency.
REQUIRED SKILLS & PROFILE
- In addition to having excellent technical skills regarding Public Cloud and IT systems, this will require leadership, coaching, mentoring and training skills
- Curiosity for new technologies
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting ability
- Solid oral and written communication, problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to manage/be part of highly intercultural teams
- Team spirit
- Strong service orientation minded with leadership, solid oral and written communication skills
- Cloud certifications
- Strong ability to guide and influence acceptance of new expertise domain
- Ability to collaborate with remote teams in a strong multicultural environment
- Fluent English speaker
Nice to have:
- Fluent IT staff language speaker
- Knowledge of IT group organization, processes and stakeholders
- ITIL Foundations
- Work experience: +10 years
- Minimum education level: Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science or related field
Join their team! Because:
• You will build from scratch the projects that will improve the users’ experience with cards and benefits, not only in Romania, but on international level
• The Group is transferring +60 apps worldwide, in one mobile ‘’best in class’’ global application, for cards holders The team in Romania will have exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• They offer you a very pleasant working environment, close to Tineretului metro station
• They have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And they don’t stop here.