Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Knowledge Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Implement the knowledge management strategy and framework. Drive all activities related to knowledge management / new joiners on boarding in partnership with the operational teams and fellow Project Managers.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Participates in the implementation of knowledge management practices, their continuous improvement and their appropriation by the operational teams;
- Establishment of the learning curriculum together with the operational teams and finding new learning sources;
- Animation and initiation of learning programs and implementation of how knowledge should be collected and stored;
- Participates in standardization of working documentation and animation of operational teams in compliance with standardisation plans;
- Regularly checks the status of updating the operational documentation;
- Managing change with operational teams;
- Using collaborative platforms such as: SharePoint, Jive, etc;
- Provides online and offline training of knowledge management tools;
- Collaborates with similar teams from the Societe Generale group for defining and evolving Knowledge Management practices at SG EBS level;
- Defines, plans, organizes and pursues the human resources, informatics and budget needed to achieve the portfolio of projects/initiatives it manages (projects/initiatives can be aimed at transforming or continuously improving not limited to the Knowledge Management area);
- Is connected to market trends on strategies and practices on knowledge management.
A little about You:
- English language at advanced level, French language constitutes an advantage;
- Experience in Change Management;
- 2-3 years Knowledge Management experience;
- Capacity to define & implement knowledge management/learning strategy;
- Project management activities experience, communication skills and analytical spirit, result and client orientation;
- Previous work experience using: Adobe Captivate, Epiplex-nice to have.
We also value:
- Good interpersonal skills, listening and animation skills;
- Structured, logical, analytical and synthesized;
- Sense of innovation, creativity, conceptual spirit;
- Motivated by challenges and visible issues;
- Problem solving attitude.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.