Employer Branding & Communication Specialist
Endava is a public technology company, with over 18 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 5,182 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.
- Responsible for consistent implementation of employer branding concepts and the development of employer branding initiatives at Delivery Unit level;
- Responsible for organizing internal and external company events;
- Active in the collaboration with IT communities, local Universities & relevant organizations;
- Drives internal communications (coordination of monthly newsletter, concept development for internal projects, intranet etc.);
- Drives communication tasks, such as branding, social media content.
-University graduate with previous focus on communication or marketing related degree;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- Experience in employer branding and internal communication activities;
- Excellent English knowledge skills;
- Fast learner, proactive and creative.