We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of QA related work experience
• Experience in testing web applications
• Experience in web service testing tools like Soap UI, Jmeter or any supporting tool
• Experience of developing test plans
• Experience with TFS or similar tool
• Worked in an agile testing environment
• Usage of scripting languages (C#/java and/or python)
• Experience in working with at least one automated testing tool (Visual studio test manager), plus an interest in working with Open Source testing tools like Selenium.
• Automation tests execution and results inspection
• Working knowledge of GIT or similar tool
• Ability to solve problems and think creatively, identify a variety of solutions and select the most suitable
• Very good communication skills
• Proficient in English
• Assuring the plan and implementation of assigned applications testing (analysis, test plan designing, test automation, execution);
• Automatic functional testing, bug management, reporting; (regression, smoke, sanity)
• Analyzing and estimating the automation development efforts;
• Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team;
• Generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them.