Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Quality Assurance Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
GI Group is one of the world’s leading companies in the area of human capital solutions providing services in various domains of talent acquisition.
GI Group is recruiting, on behalf of its client, a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, who is open for a new professional challenge.
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent and at least 5 years of experience in software testing;
• Experience with web application testing;
• Good problem solving skills;
• Experience with test case management and defect tracking tools (ALM, JIRA);
• Test automation experience is an advantage.
• Analysis and interpretation of business/functional specification, carrying out response activities in terms of test cases design;
• Implements the test strategy of the team and suggests improvements to it;
• Shares knowledge and expertise, support and coordinates junior members of the team;
• Ensure defects are clearly and concisely documented, contributes to the overall quality of test deliverables;
• Brings his own expertise to testing team, promotes innovative technologies/tools to support software testing life cycle;
• Interfaces with other teams such as Business Analysts, Developers, etc;
• Coordinate the testing activities within the team (can act as point of contact for specific stream/projects);
• Elaborate/review comprehensive test cases and test conditions that would ensure adequate test coverage;
• Test data preparation and maintenance;
• Actively participate in Projects meetings;
• Ensure proactive and effective escalation of the test team blockers;
• Produces test status reports using the provided (standard) format;
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities and challenges of a dynamic working environment.