Cost Center Controller
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least two years experience in Controlling area;
- Proficient computer skills - MS Office (e.g. Excel) and other tools;
- SAP knowledge FI and/or CO module;
- Fluently spoken and written of English;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Reliable and efficient concerning Due Dates;
- High problem solving, analytical thinking, and organization skills;
- Strong and self-confident personality.
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Filling in of standardized Key Data for the own are as for Monthly Business Reporting (MBR), Current Forecasts (CF), Business Plan (BP), Year End Balancing;
- JF Meetings w/ Cost Center Owners and working due OPL;
- Controlling of Primary Costs / Budgets to MBR, CF, BP;
- Controlling of Investments, Headcount and External Charging to MBR, CF, BP;
- Preparing Decisions for Cost Center Owners / Controlling Management if re-calculations are necessary or not;
- Teamwork in Project Calculations;
- Checking and giving approvals in the system for purchase orders;
- Cost Monitoring of complete purchase orders.