Cost Center Controller
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Cost Center Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least two years experience in Controlling area;
- Proficient computer skills - MS Office (e.g. Excel) and other tools;
- SAP knowledge FI and/or CO module;
- Fluently spoken and written of English;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Reliable and efficient concerning Due Dates;
- High problem solving, analytical thinking, and organization skills;
- Strong and self-confident personality.
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Filling in of standardized Key Data for the own are as for Monthly Business Reporting (MBR), Current Forecasts (CF), Business Plan (BP), Year End Balancing;
- JF Meetings w/ Cost Center Owners and working due OPL;
- Controlling of Primary Costs / Budgets to MBR, CF, BP;
- Controlling of Investments, Headcount and External Charging to MBR, CF, BP;
- Preparing Decisions for Cost Center Owners / Controlling Management if re-calculations are necessary or not;
- Teamwork in Project Calculations;
- Checking and giving approvals in the system for purchase orders;
- Cost Monitoring of complete purchase orders.