Java Back End Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Toluna Romania active
View all jobs Java Back End Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
To complete our R&D team based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Java Back-End Developer whom will be instrumental in helping Toluna build next-generation web applications. Your activities will include: As a Java Back-End Developer at Toluna, you will be responsible for the design, development, testing and support of multiple web components that are part of our Web based products. You will work and interact with multiple teams in multiple locations and will get full ownership of components. Toluna’s vision is to build a platform for Market Research that is highly scalable, Web and Cloud based and enables anyone to ask for consumers’ opinions. You will specialize on back-end software development, helping our vision come true. Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field;
- Several years Java experience in commercial or open source software development;
- Experience developing/designing large and scalable software systems;
- Experience with databases (e.g. MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, etc.);
- Experience in building scalable server-side architectures;
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs;
- Good knowledge of Data structures;
- Outstanding drive and communication skills.
- Experience with Internet Gadgets, Widgets, Facebook API, Google Maps, etc.
- Professional & personal growth: Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Financial package: Competitive salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Health: Private medical insurance, dental services, eyeglasses financial support;
- Office comfort & fun: Central building location, relaxing room (X-box, Ping Pong table), Bookster (the first modern library for companies in Romania);
- Work-life balance: extra vacation days, working from home policy.