DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering about 70 thousand employees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are on the lookout for a well versed ABAP Developer.
Our team of more than 300 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future. See for yourself!
- Implement required functionality within the given design
- Understanding the IT Specification
- Implementing of tasks by Source code programming within the given design
- Implement automated tests according to the defined test strategy
- Taking part in regular meetings (e. g. Daily Scrums) with Delivery Team to inform about the current development progress/result
- Execute White Box Tests
- Degree in mathematics, computer science, business informatics or similar
- ABAP Programming experience
- Experience of implementing automated testing frameworks
- Experience performing white box tests
- English is a must/German a plus
- International projects and exposure to latest technologies/specialized training provided
- Perfect work-life balance– you’re not just a number
- Discounted gym membership and medical benefits, work from home entitlement etc