QA Automation Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA Automation Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If you have:
- At least 1 year experience in manual & automation testing
- Capacity to read, write and ideally speak in French language (at least B1)
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with software testing (regression testing, white-box and black-box testing)
- Good communication skills and proactive participation within the global team
Nice to have (not mandatory, but it’s an advantage):
- French skills
- Experience with HP ALM (Quicktest-Test/ HP UFT)
- Scripting languages knowledge: VbScript, Pyhton, JScript, Perl, Ruby
- Any experience with SAP
Then join our team!
Our colleague will:
- Analyze business logic, software requirements, user stories and use cases
- Define, implement and maintain the testing strategy according to business requirements and software implementation strategy
- Define and implement test cases for the planned features
- Automate the test cases
- Design, implement and maintain the test environment to extend test automation
- Execute test cases and analyze the results, determining the root cause of failures
- Communicate in English and French (written communication mostly) and teaming with colleagues across Europe
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym