Data Management Officer
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
The Data Management Officer defines the data Group strategy deployment within the entity. He/she ensures the steering of the data strategy deployment for SG EBS and ensures the required means for it.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Steers data files for SG EBS, considering mainly the data requirements for the entity’s Master Plan;
- Promotes the Data Culture and animates the Data Community in EBS;
- Responsible for the deployment, overall coherence and continuous improvement of Data Governance;
- Elaborates and ensures the implementation of internal and group norms, governance and architecture principles with a focus on roles and responsibilities around data processing;
- Implement the required principles for all SG EBS IT projects for the purpose of ensuring the compliance with internal and group norms for processing and protection of personal data;
- Acts as a data expert for all new initiatives and projects of SG EBS;
- Identify new data norms and procedures which are applicable to SG EBS and ensure s their implementation;
- Takes the Sponsor’s role for the projects focused on data usage (eg. datalakes) in compliance with legal provisions such as GDPR;
- Validates all existing and new entries from the Data Processing Record of the entity;
- Validates all PIAs (Privacy Impact Assessments) for SG EBS processes;
- Steer all the prevention, correction and maintenance of data quality actions;
- Ensures the proper governance regarding data quality and related controls for SG EBS.
A little about You:
- You have a good understanding of internal processes of a Shared Service Center
- You know how to deal with risks, data quality and related controls;
- You have a good Project Management expertise;
- Good command of English, French is a plus.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
- You are an enthusiast leader with a positive spirit;
- You are a team player and know how to intergrate knowledge of different stakeholders.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.