Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile CONNECTIONS ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
- Knowledge of configuration management processes and software repositories (GIT) including tagging/versioning and branching strategies
- Experience in Build Tools – Maven/Gradle and Jenkins
- Experience in configuring and maintaining a number of development applications (Atlassian stack preferred (Jira/Bitbucket/Confluence))
- Experience with Cloud Environment setup and management (AWS)
- Exposure to work in DevOps or Agile (Scrum) delivery teams
- Experience with automated deployment tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt)
- Experience with web servers: Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Operational monitoring tools configuration: Elk, Nagios, Splunk
- Experience with database management systems (Mysql, PostgreSql, Oracle)
Nice to have:
- Kubernetes knowledge
- Performance optimizations of various tools
- Exposure to Microservices architectures
- Exposure to OAuth2/OpendId connect protocols
What are the main responsibilities of the role?
Design, operate and maintain high performance, high availability production websites running on the Amazon (AWS) cloud.
Highly automated environment design, configuration and provisioning using industry tools (Chef, CloudFormation, Vagrant, Berkshelf) in the “DevOps” style
Systems Administration for a wide range of production Linux servers
Systems Administration for a range of development environments (OSX, Windows, Linux) and virtualization technologies (Docker, Virtualbox, VMWare).
Creation, implementation and maintenance of common operations infrastructure such as centralized systems monitoring and alerting, consolidated logging, intrusion detection and capacity planning.
Working with our support group to maintain applications operating at the highest levels of performance.
Participate in root cause analysis of any non-application-related system fault.
Manage and enforce day-to-day operational tasks like log analysis, log rotation, web analytics, verify backups and resource monitoring.
Assist in the investigation of operations and security incidents.
Advise application developers of current threats and trends and assist with application remediation.
Analyze client business needs and recommend innovative solutions that leverage technology to provide better application performance and cost reductions.