ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- Applies specialization to conceptualize, design, construct, test, and implement portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Interacts with the Business Analyst to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organizational strategic direction.
- Create, review and contribute to technical solutions and architectural decisions and feature specifications, from a technical standpoint.
- Analyze functional specifications, create technical specifications and implement web applications.
- Perform code-review.
- Maintain documentation of all the realization phases of an application.
- Provide post-development maintenance for applications: defects and incidents solving.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Interacts with: Testers, Business Analyst, Application support.
- Responsible to: Head of Application Development.
- Minimum 2 years working experience with Microsoft SQL Server relational databases (TSQL, stored procedures, triggers, indexes) and ETL tools (SSIS, Jasper ETL)
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer and Database developer (MS SQL)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, SVN, TFS, Data Tools)
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (e.g REST)
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
Being part of ALTEN KEPLER division means:
• Delivering high-quality projects for the customers.
• Working with new technologies.
• Taking part in learning and development programs: training with international and local training/workshops.
• Calibrating the career evolution with the career management system of the ALTEN Group.
• Being part of a company that works with local and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings well deserved experience & diversity.
• Another element which is a common day reality for us is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.