Backend Developer (senior)
Romania’s No. 1 Provider of IT Solutions for the Hospitality Industry
Since 1994, BitSoft has been selling and developing top IT solutions for hotels, restaurants and Spa facilities, as the unique national provider of Micros, world leading hospitality management solution.
With more than 400 hotels in its portfolio (16 from the top 20 hotel brands) and more than 200 F&B independent locations (6 of the top 8 players), Bitsoft has reached 60% market share in the Romanian hospitality industry.
Our unique know-how in HORECA management and processes complements our technical capabilities, making BitSoft a reliable partner who offers integrated services and consultancy for the industry.
Thousands of installed terminals, integrated development of complex projects, installation of customized solutions, maintenance and support plus, more recently, loyalty programs, online sales and digital marketing solutions.
An 100% entrepreneurial success story, BitSoft has constantly expanded its services so that it
meets clients’ needs on all fields.
- Have 3-5 years of experience developing APIs in NodeJS
- Experience using of REST, RPC, SOAP,Sockets.
- Experience with cryptography, deep understanding of how HTTPs works
- Proven experience using one of the following: Express, Koa, HapiJS.
- Strong background in OOP programming and living on SOLID principles
- Advanced knowledge of EC2, ECR, VPC and ElasticCache.
- Experience with 3rd party payment processors (Braintree / Stripe / PayU)
- Experience with OAuth2 and social media integration (Facebook / Twitter)
- Experience working with Docker / Vagrant is a big plus
- Jenkins knowledge is a plus
- Ability to write simple deployment scripts in bash
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
-Work collaboratively with both the backend and frontend team.
- Deliver high quality, well documented and secure APIs
- Shape and model data in and out of the API - Optimize existing applications
- Implement K/V Storage mechanisms across the network
- Create microservices for both the clients and the company
- Create scripts that automatically deploy your work on AWS
- If you also like to develop more visual aspects of our products, you can be a Fullstack developer - the rates are: 85% Backend / 15% Frontend.
- Keep learning! We have a great community of developers who run workshops together, share the best articles they find on Slack, and go to monthly tech meetings on the local scene.
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses.
- Travel opportunities for client visits and International Travel industry events.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Monthly access to GYM and SPA at World Class
- Modern and cosy working environment, surrounded by nature and a quiet park.
- Learn by doing from a handful of top professionals.
- Access to trainings and conferences.
- Build large scale projects with thousands of users.
- Be part of a great team with a super friendly and fun environment.
- Build using 2018 technologies not 2009.
- Flexible working schedule on demand when necessary.