IBM Internship - SAP Consultant (Finance, HR, Logistics)
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
The work you undertake during your internship is valued and you'll be given worthwhile, exciting things to do on real projects. This means you can grow your knowledge and develop yourself.
• Fresh graduate
• English: Fluent
• Good inter-personal skills and ability to work in team and alone
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills
• General economic & management knowledge
• Basic knowledge of any SAP modules is a plus
Intern's role - you will assist our senior SAP consultants with:
• Supervising process and functional design activities
• Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
• Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
• Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
• Planning and executing data conversion activities
After internship, all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM.
Middle - End of February - Assessment Center (1 day)
Beginning of March - Start Date.