This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Yoursoft Alternative active
View all jobs Network Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Yoursoft Alternative is a fast growing and dynamic company that activates in the IT field from 2009.
Join our team of IT professionals by applying to the position that we have open.
You can also apply by sending your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Knowledge and experience with networking technologies such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, Spanning Tree, EIGRP, OSPF, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, QoS, Fibre Channel, BGP is required
• Demonstrated experience installing, configuring, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting an enterprise-class network infrastructure
• Understands, manages, and troubleshoots IT security architectures involving fire-wall/VPN, Intrusion detection/ prevention, authorization/authentication, network traffic management, network access control, and threat identification and mitiga-tion systems.
• Understanding of enterprise class networking technologies from vendors such as Cisco/Juniper/Brocade/Checkpoint
• Basic understanding of Virtualization (VMware) and Linux
• Ability to evaluate Network and Network Components Performance
• Understanding of Monitoring and Management Tools
• CCNA certification or equivalent with other vendors such as Juniper / Brocade
• Ability to structure, draft and review technical documentation
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
• Should be able to mentor junior member of the team.
• Should act as a role model
• Willingness to learn new things
• Extremely flexible if workflow is changing
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Team player
• Work with the Solution Architect, Application workload teams, Cloud Platform teams, Project Managers and Communications Service Providers to Implement, Configure and Test Network Solution Designs
• Install, configure and support network components (i.e. Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, Checkpoint, Vyatta Firewall, VMWare NSX), LANs, WANS, network sergments
• Network automation with puppet
• Working with different Devops tools: Sensu, Elastic & Kibana, Kubernetes etc
• Perform network incident resolution
• Perform network problem resolution and root cause analysis
• Analyzes problems and suggests infrastructure solutions involving network technology, methodology, process, tools and solution components
• Perform infrastructure changes: Adds, Deletes, Changes to client connectivity, network capacity (i.e. bandwidth upgrades), inter-geo connectivity
• Evaluate and modify system's performance
• Proactively determine improvement points for network in scope
• Document the network solution; create and maintain “as-built drawings”
• Maintain integrity of the network and security
• Assist on perform annual Security re-certifications
• Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration
• Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services
• Maintain network servers such as VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems, etc.
• Works effectively with other team members to understand project needs in order to implement network infrastructure solutions to meet those needs.
Works with team members, including customer, subcontractor personnel and other personnel to achieve the team's technical and schedule goals.