Junior Developer - SAP ABAP Academy
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If you like to code, are smart, organized, goal oriented and you have:
- Basic OOP knowledge
- Basic database query programming knowledge
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Computer Science graduate/ Student in final year
Then join our team!
As an ABAP Developer you will take a part in the development of the business solutions based on functional and technical requirements:
- ABAP development of requested business solutions based on the technical designs
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve incidents allocated to SAP Solution Factory Service Delivery
- Perform complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules
- Close communication with functional teams /designers, understand the requirements from provided
functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
- Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym