Test Engineer for Defence products
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 900 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 12 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: to improve the world with exceptional software.
We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector and there are more thanusers’ worldwide. We work on a fundament of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives.
We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, helpful colleagues welcome you, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.
Good English language and communication skills.
• Testing experience
• You have a theoretical background in computer science, computer engineering or similar
• Experience with automation testing
Advantage, not a must have:
• Experienced in using test design techniques
• Knowledge of automatic test
• ISTQB Foundation certification or TMap Test Engineer certification
• Knowledge about Windows administration, installation of software, PowerShell, HyperV and ESXI
• Experienced in implementing automation testing
• You are proactive and result oriented
• You are outgoing and relationship-building
• You work analytical and structured
• You are quality minded
• You possess great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
• You work well in close cooperation with your colleagues and are a good team player
• You have an openness regarding “sourcing setup” experiments
• You have a natural interest in getting the group to work together and improve the team performance
As part of the Headquarters test team you will be an important part of the entire feature development lifecycle from making test considerations, risk analysis, test design, and test specifications to executing test on various levels.
As we are working on implementing more automation testing you will also be working with automation testing as part of the feature work. You will work closely with the rest of the team.
We work with Scrum and are using JIRA for our test tasks and defects.
Test is highly acknowledged in Systematic and the testers are an integrated part of the development teams. The testers are part of the feature work from day one and have the responsibility to make sure we conduct our testing in the correct and relevant way.
As part of the Defence test team, you will make sure that all integration tests are maintained, developed and executed and that the test process used in the product teams is as efficient and useable as possible.
As a member of the Defence test team you will gain up to 20 colleagues from the SitaWare Suite to sparre with in regards to test techniques and other test related issues.
Above that we offer you
• A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
• Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
• Private medical insurance
• Project specific training
• Flexible working-hours