IT Helpdesk Specialist
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
• Proficiency in Active Directory (mandatory) and SharePoint;
• Proven experience in a similar role (System Administrator, Network Administrator, etc.) ;
• Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), routers & switches;
• Familiarity with multiple operating systems and platforms;
• Great communication skills.
• Offer support to internal clients via phone call, email or other communication channels regarding IT issues and queries;
• Maintain the Incident Database and track changes, progress, resolution, closing with customer satisfaction;
• Troubleshoot IT related problems, both software and hardware (mobile phones, Laptops, PCs and Printers);
• Escalate L2 & L3 incident calls to the next level support team;
• Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of incidents;
• Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles;
• Create user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.;
• Arrange for external technical support when problems can not be resolved in house.
•Competitive salary package;
•Private medical subscription;
•1 meal/day at the office.