Store Manager Kiehl's Mega Mall
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile L'Oreal Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Store Manager Kiehl's Mega Mall active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Farmacie - Medicina active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Kiehl’s offers a unique and creative work environment with a strong focus on customer service and education.Our world-renowned and much respected line of speciality products includes skin care and hairs care preparations, as well as bath and body items.
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or services field
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Advanced English is a must
- Strong people management skills, a person that leads with trust, honesty and commitment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to work autonomously with a self-driven attitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others and to plan and prioritize workload
- Ensures that all customers receive the highest level of service
- Maximizes selling during heavy traffic periods. Ensure sales floor is supervised appropriately
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing all necessary steps of customer transactions
- Creates long-term relationships with customers and nurtures repeat business
- Makes appropriate, personalized product and sample recommendations
- Achieves or exceeds Store Sales Plan
- Utilizes all available reports to manage the business
- Seeks out business opportunities within the community and communicates relevant information to Corporate Sales/Marketing/PR
- Responsible for conducting physical inventory counts as necessary
- Responsible for accuracy of all orders placed and received
- Maintains a regular employee schedule, designed to meet the needs of the business throughout the year
- Ensures proper cleanliness and hygiene of all work areas at all times
- Coaches employees to achieve their optimum professional development
- Offers regular and immediate performance-based feedback on productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanor, etc.
- Monitor and achieve together with the team the KPIs: conversion rate, number of transactions a day, number of items per transaction, value of transactions
- Oversees maintenance of all equipment (registers, security system, computers, printers, phones, television/VCR, stereo) and facilities (lights, air conditioning, heat, plumbing, etc)
- Maintains adequate stock mix and ideal flow (including collateral, samples and new products)