Front end Developer
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent (it's ok if studies are in progress)
- Strong understanding of Internet programming languages and formats: HTML, CSS
- Experience with computer graphic and multimedia design, including a basic
understanding of Photoshop
- Familiar with mobile optimization techniques and UI/UX standards
- Comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing interactive
Web sites for desktop and handheld devices
- Ability to Manage Multiple Priorities and Meet Strict Deadlines
- Excellent Oral and Written English Communication Skills
Nice to have experience with:
- Java Server Pages
- SASS / LESS
- Teamwork and Flexibility
- Creativity and Problem Solving Ability
In return, we offer: A Great & fun work environment, multinational culture, a young & talented team. An attractive compensation package with clear professional progression
Extra activities - Fun room, thematic parties, team buildings and more.
About American Greetings
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that
assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson,
Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web
@ AmericanGreetings.com, Cardstore.com.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK -
Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion.
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in
Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through in
depth training programs offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView – Data Warehouse;
Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange 2010, VM-Ware – System Admin;
Avalanche, JMeter, Selenium - QA Automation and much more.