PHP Developer - Fashion Days Team
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
• 3+ years of experience with PHP/MySQL;
• Experience with at least one of the major PHP frameworks;
• Knowledge of design patterns;
• Team player;
• Excellent spoken and written English skills.
• Works within a great team alongside other back end, front end and mobile developers, quality assurance engineers, project managers, business intelligence developers and system administrators;
• Analyzes business requirements and recommends innovative technical solutions;
• Writes professional, well documented code, covered by unit tests;
• Participates in code reviews and contributes to the overall code health;
• Expresses technical ideas and contributes with knowledge and experience to the team’s professionalism.
Nice to have
• Symfony experience;
• Unit testing experience;
• Scalable architecture experience;
• Java experience;
• Experience with GIT;
• Experience with command line Linux tools;
• PHP 7 experience.