Economist for external accounting (Travel & Expense) with French
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting, especially in Accounts Payable and Travel & Expense field;
- Fluently spoken and written of French and English;
- Any other language is consider a plus;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel;
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Invoice verification;
- Monitoring of workflows in the Accounts Payable Monitor(system to record and verify invoices automatically);
- Processing of payments within Accounts Payable process;
- Accounts and balance reconciliation;
- Month end reconciliation of Inter unit suppliers;
- Processing and controlling of the GR/IR account;
- Clarification of supplier requests;
- Vendor reconciliation;
- Receipt of Travel and Expense claim forms;
- Processing/auditing of Travel and Expense claim forms and all relevant documents, according with legal requirements and internal Guidelines and Policies;
- Verify correctness of approvals and validation of signature specimens;
- Booking of claims in SAP;
- Perform payment of Travel and expense claims as per payment schedule;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of AP IFRS and local GAAP;
- Prepares Desktop procedures, process and work instructions and updates them whenever is necessary;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager.