TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.
• Technical college degree
• English language minimum B2
• Experience in security it’s a plus
• Organised, honest, proactive, team player
• MS Office, G Suite
• Good communication skills
• Project management knowledge
• Driving licence (B)
• Proficiency with computers, and aptitude to learn new software and systems
• Experience with security equipment and surveillance systems
• Security & Anti-fraud policies development updates & process optimization.
• Working with the regional Information Security team on implementing PCI DSS & ISO:27001 security standards and maintaining the Company certified year after year.
• Conducting internal security & anti-fraud yearly audits and providing reports to the regional Information Security team.
• Conducting regular Clean Desk Policy audits ensuring a high level of information security for our Clients.
• Security Awareness - conducting specific training and implementing measures to increase and maintain high level of awareness.
• Operating software related to access control and video surveillance.
• Creating access cards and managing the security database.
• Ensuring the Company On boarding & Off boarding process is respected from a security perspective.
• Risk Assessment & Business Continuity Plan development & updates.
• Emergency response team coordinator - developing Emergency evacuation plans & procedure, coordinating and obtaining First Aid & Fire Prevention training for the response teams.
• Coordinating fire-drills for all sites in Romania.
• Developing and maintaining good collaboration relationship with local authorities & Landlord's managing staff.
• Incident management