Internship Program (Brasov)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Internship Program (Brasov) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
To drive the future we need smart, motivated and dynamic students willing to work in a multinational company. An inspiring corporate culture together with the curiosity and commitment of our employees is the driving force behind new developments and high-quality products and services. Our agenda is to deliver new answers for future mobility. Do you want to be part of this story?
- We are searching for:
- Students in college or master in a relevant field for our profile;
- Interested to sign a working contract with us between 6 and 18 months, with a flexible daily program from 4 to 8 hours;
- Interested to work in one of the following departments:
- Human Resources;
- Information Technology;
- Environmental Safety and Health;
- Good M.S. Office knowledge;
- Advanced English skills. German represents an advantage.
What we offer
- Integration program in a professional, young and dynamic team;
- Competitive salary & benefits;
- Health & Wellness (life insurance, sport activities, etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
In order to finalize the application you will be redirected to the employer career page. A record of the application will also be saved in your Hipo.ro account.