PMO Knowledge Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile PMO Knowledge Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Advanced English skills with a special focus on writing;
- Master/Bachelor degree or equivalent in Communication, Marketing, Foreign Languages and/ or Literature, Journalism or similar;
- Creative writing skills;
- Previous Project Administration/ PMO experience would be considered a plus;
- Consultancy background would be considered a plus;
- Good MS Office skills are required and excellent skills in creating great presentation decks using PowerPoint;
- Strong ability to synthesize information;
- Strong assertiveness (needs to follow-up on due dates and deliveries);
- Strong organizational skills mandatory and keep an overview of open cases in different parts of the lifecycle;
- Open communication, demonstrating a strong "can do" attitude in order to assist the internal business experts where possible;
- Work autonomously on tasks but act as an active member of the team;
As a PMO Knowledge Consultant, you are focusing on creating references and client stories about our projects by compiling all the relevant information from our consulting teams and creating convincing project references.
It’s your drive, intelligence, creativity, and curiosity that will make a difference!
- Actively coordinate, contribute and deliver client references by producing high-quality client stories and project references that can be leveraged firm-wide for sales (leads, opportunities, and proposals), marketing and analyst relations;
- Centralize all resulting deliverables;
- Collaborate closely with other departments in order to align processes and procedures to have a common, firm-wide view that demonstrates BearingPoint’s client work;
- Proof-reading of finalized written material and finalizing PowerPoint presentations produced with the department;
- Work on internal communication methods involving both push and pull mechanisms;
- Participate in internal projects to improve our business processes and the service level;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally;
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.