Technical Documentation Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Iasi active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Documentation Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
- Engineering degree in Mechanics, Machine manufacturing or Aerospace
- Good understanding of the mechanical field (aerospace background would be an advantage)
- Good drawing understanding skills - 2D/3D
- Familiar with engineering drawings abbreviations and symbols
- Computer skills (Excel, Outlook, MS Word)
- Medium level of English
- Ability to gather relevant information from different documents
- Attention to details, logical thinking and quality oriented
- Able to understand and set priorities
- Team player, flexible and customer oriented
- Understand technical designs and symbols necessary for the extraction of specific information
- Extract, format, and transform data from multiple technical designs according to customer`s set protocols
- Maintain, update, and check the customer`s databases containing technical data from multiple sources (technical designs, BOMs)
- Perform quality assurance and routine diagnostics on data and databases
- Provide specific technical reports
- The opportunity to develop a career in a technical domain within a stable global company
- Friendly and challenging work environment
- Motivating salary
- Meal tickets
- Private health package
- Wellness package