Recruitment Internship (Cluj-Napoca) - ITIVITI
The Talent Acquistion Intern will be part of an elite team recruiting roles internationally for Ullink – Itiviti group, for offices in Europe and US.
You will proactively identify and develop a pipeline of candidates utilizing multiple strategies, including: online databases, social media sites, Boolean keyword searching, career fairs and networking to identify the right talent for our organization.
If you love the thrill of the hunt and engaging with top talent then this is the role for you!
*This is a 8 hour paid internship for 3 months
- Market research, company profiling, mapping and identifying candidates for both candidate pipelines and live roles
- Use of the latest online tools, technologies and social media channels to identify and engage talent
- Maintains an active database/map of where key talent is available for the business area and stays in active contact with potential recruits
- Offer support in scheduling interviews throughout the recruitment process
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- University degree in Human Resources or related subject
- Previous internship in HR is a plus
- Good English skills
- Curious personality, enjoys learning and exploring new areas
What we offer
- Exposure to latest recruitment tools and strategies
- Opportunity to learn about the IT industry dynamics in Romania but also in other locations
- Opportunity to learn about different cultures through your support in hiring the best talents in France, UK, Sweden, Russia, Chicago, New York, Brazil and more
- Flexible schedule
- Meal tickets and premium health insurance coverage
- Great coffee and best location in Museum Square!
Itiviti is a market-leading global provider of multi-asset trading technology and financial infrastructure solutions for buy-side and sell-side market participants, including NYFIX, one of the industry’s largest FIX-based trading communities.
Serving around 2000 clients worldwide, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most up-to-date and innovative order routing, connectivity and trading solutions available. Top-tier trading firms, banks, brokers, exchanges and institutional investors rely on our technology, solutions and expertise to streamline their daily operations, connect to their desired markets, and trade when and where they want. All while being able to comply with global regulation.
With global offices in 18 locations covering all major financial centers the merger of Itiviti and ULLINK in March 2018 created a full-service technology and infrastructure provider, covering all asset classes, geographies and regulatory landscapes.