Lightroom / Photoshop Editor - Fashion Days
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- Familiar with color correction techniques;
- At least 1 year experience in photo editing;
- Solid knowledge of Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Pro-active, attentive to details;
- Good communication skills;
- High-Speed person, rigorous, accurate, organized, working with short deadlines;
- Adaptable to a young team;
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Downloads and processes raw images;
- Edits (color correction), selects and crops bulk raw photoshoots using Lightroom;
- Exports the retouched images in the allocated folders ;
- Checks how images display in webshop;
- Edits pack shots for selected products;
- Keeps working relations with Creative responsible.