Site Reliability Engineer
CGI in Romania
Leading provider of IT and business consulting services worldwide
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world, employs more than 74,000 professionals across 40 countries. Through our industry and technology expertise, we help more than 5,000 clients become digital organizations, supporting their transformation to meet the digital expectations of their customers and citizens.
Within Romania, CGI supports leading organizations across all major sectors, delivering an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from IT and business consulting to systems integration, outsourcing services and business solutions.
Join our team in Romania!
CGI offers limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Our global, multi-cultural footprint empowers you to learn and grow, while our ownership culture enables you to share in the success you help create. We seek experienced programmers and consultants along with IT graduates for a range of positions, including Java Technical Expert, C# Technical Lead, Infrastructure Architect, Bid Manager, Java Developers, C# Developers, ServiceNow Developers, Salesforce Developers
Help us build the future. Come join our team!
• Experience in one of the object oriented programming languages (preferably: Java)
• Good knowledge of Unix ecosystem and tools
• Batch scripting and automation skills
• Basic understanding of networking topology and components of distributed web applications
• Basic understanding of SQL database design and operations; SQL syntax
• Understanding of commercial software development, testing and deployment processes
• Harden platforms before they go live by reviewing their design and implementation, tuning configuration as well as developing auxiliary tools and necessary monitoring of critical health indicators
• Maintain platforms after go live by measuring and monitoring their availability, performance and overall system health
• Recover platforms during production incidents to meet targeted SLO; perform detailed root cause analysis to prevent regressions. 24/7 (shift-) work model
• Proactively seek improvements of non-functional requirements; cooperate with development teams to improve operational aspects of platforms under your responsibility
• Validate readiness and maturity of new rollouts through development, execution and verification of automated smoke test suites
• Provide technical expertise on Idemia products and support processes to internal and external customers
Au sein du Groupe, vous rejoignez les 300 membres Amiénois qui travaillent pour des clients grands comptes internationaux dans la maintenance de leurs applications et l’élaboration de solutions pour l’évolution de leur système d’information.
La réussite de CGI repose sur le talent et l’engagement de nos professionnels. Ensemble, nous relevons les défis et partageons les bénéfices issus de la croissance de notre entreprise. Cette approche renforce notre culture d’actionnaire-propriétaire ainsi, tous nos professionnels bénéficient de la valeur que nous créons collectivement.
Joignez-vous à nous pour prendre part à la croissance de l’une des plus importantes entreprises indépendantes de services en technologies de l’information (TI) et en gestion des processus d’affaires au monde.
Stable job - permanent labor contracts
Multinational working environment
Private medical insurance coverage