SAP Production Planning (PP) Consultant
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- Excellent understanding of SQL Language and C#;
- Understanding of SqlServer internals like query plans and optimization;
- Applicants should have experience working on important volume of data. Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Knowledge of cubes and analysis services within SqlServer would be a plus;
- Experience in Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS) would be a plus;
- SQL queries optimization, indexes usage, query plans, joins;
- Excellent configuration experience within SAP PP module;
- Ideally, experience of at least 2 full lifecycle projects;
- Very good communication skills;
- Good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Travel availability;
- English: Fluent.
We also value:
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Financial markets knowledge (like derivative products);
- Managing skills would be a plus.
- Understand business requirements, create solution briefs and articulate the end to end process design;
- As the consultant, you will conduct workshops, deliver integrated solutions as well as ensure development of functional and technical documentation;
- You can also participate in business development activities and should be able to represent company interests and participate in business development.
What we offer:
- Excellent compensation;
- Great working environment;
- Bookster Subscription;
- Special prices for Gym Subscriptions (World Class & 7Card);
- +1 vacation day for every 2 years spent within Capgemini.