Finance Internship / Junior Accountant
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
What we are looking for?
- A fresh graduate or enrolled in a Master Program,
- Knowledge of basic accounting guidelines and procedures
- Fluence in English and good knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
Direct participation and involvement in various projects within the Finance Department;
Making accounting records in accordance with current legislation;
Preparing expense accounts;
Entering financial data into the accounting system;
Managing the financial documentation;
Creating the payment input;
Compliance with the standards of the Group in cooperation with all other departments.
- A full-time paid internship for a determined period of time
- Internship final certification and professional recommendation
- Be part of a passionate, open, direct and efficient team