Senior Full-Stack Developer (OP)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SmartRecruting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Full-Stack Developer (OP) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
A Headhunting company specialized on finding and delivering excellent candidates for technical positions – mainly IT and management!
Customized services to our exclusive clients by use of a collaborative approach to understand the company culture in order to provide candidates that share same business values and personal behavior to increase the hiring success rate.
9 specialized IT recruiters located in Bucharest, Iasi and Cluj.
We are focus on details to increase efficiency, saving clients and candidates time providing Quality not Quantity!
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
• 7+ years of development experience building Java based systems preferably in a financial environment.
• Should have excellent knowledge of Java as well as working knowledge of Angular. Should have good experience working on server system systems developed using Spring Boot and Angular.
• Should have good design skills for distributed systems and architecture – preferably with Microservices.
• Needs to have experience with Go.
• Experience with databases in particular Postgres, Oracle and SQLServer.
• Experience with a distributed version control system (github/gitlab preferred).
• Experience with Linux, Docker, AWS, DevOps.
• Knowledge of Blockchain / DLT technologies such as Ethereum would be a plus – particularly experience in Solidity.
• Ability to deliver products in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Work with remote teams in New York and India,
• Mentor local team on technology and other work related aspects.
• Responsible for timely and Quality delivery.
• Support the Production, Simulation, QA and Development environments.
• Develop tools to support and optimize the development and deployment of the DLT platform.
• Work with testers to ensure the right test coverage is achieved for a release, from unit to acceptance test level.
• Drive innovation and adoption of best practices.
• Work with product teams and clients to enable best use of the DLT service.