Payroll Specialist MA Streamline France
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Payroll Specialist MA Streamline France active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The role of the Payroll Consultant is to produce the payroll for a portfolio of clients (from 1 to 4 clients); acting as their liaison for payroll-related processing. In addition this role will participate in system testing as needed, provide consultation to clients and others and as needed.
- Produce timely and accurate payroll- includes all interface and payroll processing activities;
- Act as day-to-day liaison with clients designated contacts for payroll-related processing; Respond to client inquiries and take appropriate action ensuring timely review and resolution of issues. Work effectively across ADP France to resolve client issues. Maintain client payroll procedure manuals and business process documents
- Attend to each legal training and review all statutory changes
- Control all the client's impacts following all statutory changes
- Meet the contractual requirements and the payroll scope
- Respect all deadline mentioned in the client's contract
- Deliver the internal and external KPI
- Suggest processes and controls tools improvements
Reports to: Leader Payroll Specialist
Supervises: not applicable
External Relationships: French Major Accounts Team within ESI International
Education & Experience
- Degree or Equivalent: Bachelor's Degree
- Major Area of Concentration : IT / Business / Accounting
- Work Experience:
- Associate Payroll Specialist 1-3 yrs
- Payroll Specialist 3-5 yrs
- Senior Payroll Specialist 5-8 yrs
- Team oriented/Team Player
- Customer Service Skills, Client focus
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills, written, listening and verbal, in country of servicing and English
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.