Contact Centre Solution Designer
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• One or more of the following industry leading certifications:
- Avaya ACIS/ACSS/ACSE
- Cisco CCNP Voice/CCIE
- TOGAF 9
• Experience acting as Subject Matter Expert in Avaya UC & Contact Centre solutions across different Software Versions, as well as Cisco HCS –CC and real life demonstrable work expertise in designing large scale complex Contact Centre Solutions and implementations
• Proven experience / success in virtual team management with strong verbal and written communications in front of customers and senior internal stakeholders
• The individuals must possess strong analytical, conceptual and presentation skills, as well as the ability to engage in a Consultative Manner.
• The primary responsibility for this role is to provide customer-specific solution design activities during the Sales and Customer Engagement cycle that help to build and shape a compelling business proposition, delivering tangible business value and a return on investment
• This will mean being accountable for the overall Contact Centre Proposition throughout a consultative engagement. The will mean defining the overall functional and non-functional requirements, the proposed solution Architecture, and working across multi-functional teams and stakeholders both externally and internally to define the end to end Operational Model
• Following the Governance Process, deal design quality and stakeholder’s feedback survey