Contact Centre Solution Designer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Contact Centre Solution Designer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• One or more of the following industry leading certifications:
- Avaya ACIS/ACSS/ACSE
- Cisco CCNP Voice/CCIE
- TOGAF 9
• Experience acting as Subject Matter Expert in Avaya UC & Contact Centre solutions across different Software Versions, as well as Cisco HCS –CC and real life demonstrable work expertise in designing large scale complex Contact Centre Solutions and implementations
• Proven experience / success in virtual team management with strong verbal and written communications in front of customers and senior internal stakeholders
• The individuals must possess strong analytical, conceptual and presentation skills, as well as the ability to engage in a Consultative Manner.
• The primary responsibility for this role is to provide customer-specific solution design activities during the Sales and Customer Engagement cycle that help to build and shape a compelling business proposition, delivering tangible business value and a return on investment
• This will mean being accountable for the overall Contact Centre Proposition throughout a consultative engagement. The will mean defining the overall functional and non-functional requirements, the proposed solution Architecture, and working across multi-functional teams and stakeholders both externally and internally to define the end to end Operational Model
• Following the Governance Process, deal design quality and stakeholder’s feedback survey