Network Solution Architect
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Yoursoft Alternative active
View all jobs Network Solution Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Yoursoft Alternative is a fast growing and dynamic company that activates in the IT field from 2009.
Join our team of IT professionals by applying to the position that we have open.
You can also apply by sending your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Applies infrastructure technology, tools and concepts to attain project/business unit objectives. Ability to apply this knowledge without direct guidance. Demonstrates the required proficiency levels for technical infrastructure skills.
• Communicates with other professionals (account executives, project managers, architects, IT specialists, consultants, and sales professionals) in the team on tools, technology and methodology related to the design and development of infrastructure solutions, and participates in their evaluation and design.
• Works effectively with other team members to understand project needs in order to design, evaluate and implement infrastructure solutions to meet those needs. Works with team members, including customer, vendor, subcontractor personnel and other IBM personnel to achieve the team's technical and schedule goals.
• Analyzes problems and suggests infrastructure solutions involving IT technology, methodology, process, tools and solution components.
• Appropriate Industry Accreditations and Certifications for Network Design.
• Ability to structure, draft and review technical documentation
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
• Should be able to mentor junior member of the team.
• Should act as a role model
• Willingness to learn new things
• Extremely flexible if workflow is changing
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Team player
• A very positive attitude towards life
• Highly motivated
Technical Knowledge required:
• Basics of IT, Servers, Storage and Cloud Computing
• Basics of Virtualization (VMware)
• Network Architecture skills:
• Switches and routers (Cisco and Juniper)
• Network Function Virtualization
• Network Security
• Firewalls (Cisco, Vyatta)
• Load BalancerWAN Accelerator and Interceptor
• Monitoring and Management Tools
• Sound Network troubleshooting skills
• Network analysis tool skills
The Network Solution Architect’s role will include but not limited to the following responsibilities:
• Pull together and obtain Agreement to the Solution Requirements
• Assist the workload team’s Application Architects to determine DNS, Load Balancing, Redundancy, and Fail Over requirements
• Design the Network Solution and Develop an Architecture overview
• Assist the workload teams to obtain IP addresses; assign subnets and define VLANs
• Assist the workload teams to document the requirements through standard input sheets
• Design Firewall configurations, including Vyatta Firewalls
• Lead Architecture Approval and Security Certification processes
• Assist with Communications Service Provider change request submissions, clarifications & implementations
• Liaise with the Communications Service Provider during the design and implementation process
• Provide support and guidance to the IBM and Communications Service Provider’s Network Specialists during implementation and on-going management phases
• Develop and Document repeatable models and engagement materials to drive strategic network transformation and to Reduce IBM costs
• Perform annual Security re-certifications
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working; hours: 09:00 - 18:00;
Availability for on call for severity 1 outside of business hours