Associate Project Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs Associate Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
· At least 3 years or more of Project Management experience with full budget responsibility in a commercial environment
· Strong knowledge and understanding of IT and Telecom industry
· Strong project financial management experience including budgeting, estimating and reporting
· Bachelor's degree or technical equivalent
· PMP/PRINCE certification required
· Formal project management training and
We are looking for an Associate Project Manager to work for one of our clients in the telecommunication sector.
You will have to intervene and provide your expertise on:
· Budgeting and Reporting
· Customer Management
· Supporting project managers input to sales and bid/commercial teams during the pre-contract phase to ensure that the projects are realistic and achievable in delivery in terms of scope, budget, quality, feasibility and time
· Supporting and completing handover to operations and project closure once the project is delivered including lessons learned and financial closure