We are a full-cycle software development company delivering high-performing solutions and services designed for the purpose of helping your business thrive.Cerinte
What we are looking for:
- Good understanding of Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology (processes and deliverables);
- Good understanding of Windows networking and operating systems ;
- Good PowerShell scripting (or similar scripting language);
- Good understanding of Source Code Control (Git or TFS );
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment implementation best practices;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure Services, Azure DevOps Builds and Releases;
- Good use of English language (comprehension, written and speech);
- Strong organizational skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to assess priorities and manage time accordingly;
Will be appreciated
- TFS configuration, management, debugging (source control, work items, builds, process templates, security);
- Basic .Net Development;
- Basic SQL queries;
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
What will you find at EXE Software?
- Challenging work tasks;
- A friendly team willing to share their knowledge and experience;
- A welcoming and relaxing work environment;
- Financial support for professional training courses and certifications;
- Relaxing area with ping pong, foosball, library, bean bags and others;
- Opportunities for career development;
- Private medical subscription.