Plant Manager, Multinational Company
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Plant Manager, Multinational Company active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Construction active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
• University Degree in Engineering, with focus on production technology.
• English – Fluently speaking and writing.
• Experience in Production.
• Management experience in a comparable position.
• Proven experience in operations management.
• Technical background.
• Organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Develop Plant's strategic plan in line with corporate operations strategy.
• Set up and supervise the implementation of plant's policies (including health, safety and environment), procedures and organizational structure.
• Coordinate and supervise the entire activity in the Plant, in order to meet both customer expectations in terms of quality and delivery company's goals and objectives for internal quality targets, schedule and cost.
• Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
• Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
• Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
• Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
• Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and manage and develop plant staff.