TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER (LINUX)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Thales active
View all jobs TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER (LINUX) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Together. Safer. Everywhere
Whenever critical decisions need to be made, Thales has a role to play. In all the markets we serve – defence, security, space, aerospace and ground transportation.
World-class technologies and the combined expertise of 65,000 employees in 56 locally based country operations make Thales a key player in assuring the security of citizens, infrastructure and nations.
Follow Thales on http://www.thalesgroup.com/live/
Thales Systems Romania, operational since 2007, plays a strategic part in the Group’s Transportation Business by offering a wide range of railways signalling solutions and integrated transportation systems.
Why joining our company in Romania:
Because we do great things together
Because we count for the real world
Because we are good in what we do and share our experience with you
Because we enjoy interesting experiences together
Because we have a multicultural working environment (Austria, Germany, France)
Because we are secure and stable for you, as well as for the world
Because we have a nice benefit package to offer
Come and see for yourself!
Education: technical degree in computer sciences or equivalent
Requested technical competence:
• Experience with software testing of complex software systems
• Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Expect/TCL, awk, etc)
• C programming in Linux environment (POSIX)
• GNU Toolchain
The following would be considered significant assets:
• Experience with Linux configuration
• Subversion/git, make
• Virtualization with Qemu/KVM
• Security testing, OpenSCAP, pentest
• Structured and well-organized
• Intercultural communication, including the empathy to work in an international team
• Availability to travel abroad from time to time
• English advanced
Test of complex and safety-critical application software, including:
• Creation of specification test cases on requirements basis
• Automation of test cases
• Integration and support for test environment and tooling
• Evaluation of the test output (coverage, traceability, progress)
• Development of test documentation
• Regular reporting
The activity is performed in close co-operation with experts from Thales Austria.
Challenging projects, professional development in multinational environment, training opportunities, attractive salary, 24 paid vacation days, medical care, restaurant tickets, sports programs, etc.