Junior Java Developer
We are calling all Java Juniors who would love to gain a lot of experience and apply their theoretical knowledge into practice by working on an enterprise class web project. As part of the Professional Services group, the overall focus of our team is on competitive solutions to customer requirements, supportability, technology advances and product quality.
You will get the chance to work with a multinational team and try out the latest technologies. Don’t worry, we are offering training for specific skills and we pride ourselves with an amazing work environment.
We are positive you will be able to do an excellent job on this position if you have strong knowledge of:
- HTML, CSS
- Proficiency in English (writing and speaking)
- Participate in design/architecture reviews
- Work with the team to ensure high quality implementation is delivered
- Assist in the creation and successful execution of testing scenarios
- Proactively identify and validate opportunities to share/re-use existing components/frameworks where possible
- Provide technical solutions and estimate effort for implementing business requirements
- Work with Product Management to prioritize work, including fixes and patches, in an Agile environment
- Write clean, well-engineered code that conforms to accepted engineering standards and coding practices
- Improve product code as needed (patch, re-factor, or re-write) to improve workflows and performance
- Work closely with the QA team
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Assist users with support issues.
- Git, Maven, JUnit, Mocking frameworks, Continuous integration systems
- Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA
- University student//graduate in a relevant field
- Continuous learning through training and certifications;
- Flexible working hours and attractive working environment;
- Employee benefits, including sport benefits, discount for glasses/contact lenses;
- Attractive salary package and private health insurance;
- Great location with relaxing areas;
- Meal tickets and transport discounts;
- Annual teambuilding and parties;
- Monthly exciting events with and for employees.
If you think you are fit for the job and you want to be part of our team, we are looking forward to receiving your resume.