Senior Automotive Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Senior Automotive Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Very good knowledge of C/C++ embedded software development
• 5+ years in the automotive industry
• Good understanding of embedded architectures and interfacing
• Knowledge of automotive-grade microcontroller architecture and operating systems
• Use of embedded software tools: assemblers, compilers, linkers, debuggers, profilers, etc.
• Comfortable with using measurement and diagnosis equipment: logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators
• Car communication protocols and tools: CAN, LIN, Flexray, CANoe, etc.
• Knowledge of ASPICE needs and the Automotive process
• AUTOSAR architecture
• Software debug, test, optimize, maintenance
• Analytical skills used to identify client’s needs and to coach or support your colleagues;
• Experience in presenting to and interacting with the clients, identifying their needs;
• Strong leadership and excellent communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with and manage a variety of professional staff; Able to communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner;
• Experience in growing and mentoring a dynamic team;
• A high level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and time management;
• Ability to face issues addressing them effectively and efficiently;
• University degree in the IT field (or comparable);
• Excellent command of English.
• Drive development projects in all phases from specification to release and Supervise complete embedded software development lifecycle;
• Manage the software team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality and, in case of issues, help it to identify innovative and highly performant solutions;
• Analyze and review the software requirements and create and design the software architecture;
• Nurture and manage relationships with the clients to ensure clear understanding of customer needs and requirements;
• Contribute actively to grow the team through mentorship, knowledge sharing and team spirit building activities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
• Innovative projects for prestigious clients
• Exposure to the latest technologies
• Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
• Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)