Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- Qualifying experiences in accounting or financial audit with a focus on regulatory reporting and analytic, preferably in financial services/banking or in consultancy
- Experience in implementing projects related to credit data represents a plus (reporting Based 3, controlling, reporting on loans, administration of loans and guaranties, Credit Risk, COREP)
- Keen interest in regulatory reporting
- English language and Excel knowledge – advanced
- Academic background and Master in Banking and Finance will be a plus
- Regulatory reporting follow – up to rationalize regulatory reporting production throughout the group
- Responsible of the production of reports on a solo or on a consolidated basis on subjects such as:
- ANACREDIT – new dataset with detailed information on individual bank loans to enterprise
- Accounting Consistency Credit Risk – application of IFFS 9
- Data Quality – improving Group Credit Risk Data Quality
- Perform production tasks and operational controls allocated by supervisor
- Declare any operational risk events occurring and anticipate risks on production
- Propose action plans to improve performance, remediate issues and participate to implementation of process simplification-continuous improvement
- Participate to implementation of global accounting standards
• Remuneration: according to your professional experience. We offer a package including net and variable pay, and medical insurance.
• Team activities / Events / Fun Work
• Wellness initiatives
• Learning and Development programs / Career opportunities
• CSR & Sports activities
• Friendly work environment